Employees in QuickBooks are not listed in the payroll even after transferring time from Web TimeSheet
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The accountant in QuickBooks transfers all the users time to QuickBooks in-order to run payroll. After transferring the time, some employees don't list in the QuickBooks payroll.
One of the possible reason for this behavior is that these employees payroll schedule might not be setup under their user profiles.
To setup employees payroll schedule in QuickBooks, follow the steps given below:
- Select Employees from the top menu bar.
- Select the Employee Preferences.
- Select the employee from the list and click Edit Employee.
- From the drop-down list, choose Pay and Compensation.
- Change the pay schedule to Weekly, from the left pane or which ever is listed in the other employees profile.
- Click Save.
Repeat these steps for all the other affected employees.