How to report on timesheets that are waiting on the next approver from the approval path?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When the approver runs the timesheet status report to view the timesheets that are waiting for approval and their respective approvers, the timesheet that is waiting for approval appears under the name of the approver who has already approved the timesheet but does not show the name of the approver who is yet to approve from the timesheet approval path.
In order to accomplish the above requirement the timesheet status report settings need to edited and the waiting approver name needs to be selected along with the timesheet period, username, approval status and approver name. Then the rows need to be grouped by waiting approver name. To setup the report, follow the steps given below:
- Login to the Web TimeSheet as an Administrator.
- Click on the Reports icon.
- Then click on Status report in the Time Reports section.
- Click on Settings.
- Put a check mark next to Approver Name in the Approver section, then put a check mark next to Timesheet Period and Approval Status in the Timesheet section.
- Similarly put a check mark next to Waiting Approver Name in the Waiting Approver section.
- Then click on the Grouping tab and in the drop down next to Rows Group By select Waiting Approver Name.
- Then click on Save.