Why are my tasks not getting transferred from my previous timesheet period to the next?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Each of the row entries from the previous timesheet period do not get transferred to the next timesheet period, that is either generated manually or on a periodic basis.
Either the previous timesheet could have been corrupt or the tasks were not added manually to the timesheet, at least for the first time.
Delete the previous timesheet and regenerate it or add the task manually to the timesheet.
To delete the previous timesheet, follow the steps listed below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Select Administration from the top menu bar.
- Select Historical Timesheets from the left pane, under the Shortcuts category.
- Open the timesheet that is marked for deletion and print a hardcopy before deleting it.
- Delete the timesheet.
- Suggest the user to log into Web TimeSheet again, the timesheet generates automatically.
To add the tasks manually on the timesheet, follow the steps given below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the user.
- Select the Timesheet tab from the top menu bar.
- Click the Add/Remove Tasks button on the timesheet.
- Add the new task that was never added to the timesheet before.