Image/Frame overlapping in Internet Explorer
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
This looks like a browser specific issue and not application specific issue. This issue is noted only in Internet Explorer(IE) and not in any other browser. The steps to replicate this behaviour is as follows,
- Open IE, if it opens in full mode click on the maximize button (square button on top right corner of IE window) and minimize it as shown in figure.
- Log into Web Timesheet.
- Click on the Time Off Calendar.
- Hover the mouse on any of the time off and, you will find the departments section on the right, overlapping with Time off Calendar.
In the above image you will find the Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars missing, which is actually causing the issue.
In the below image you can see the Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars available and no issue noticed.
Automatic Image resizing and Smart image dithering is enabled in the Internet Explorer's settings.
- Open IE and click on Tools in the top menu.
- Then click on Internet options in the drop down list.
- In the Internet options click on the Advanced tab at the top.
- Scroll down the list of settings until the Multimedia section.
- Uncheck the Enable automatic image resizing and Smart image dithering.
- Now click on Apply.
- Clear the cache and cookies from the browser (under the General tab)and then on OK.
- Restart the Internet Explorer (Closing all the open IE windows and reopen).