You can create invoices using the integration manager based on templates available in QuickBooks. Follow the steps below in order to do the same.
– Launch the QuickBooks Integration Manager.
– Initiate the Client Invoicing.
– Select the details you want to create the invoice for.
– Click on Next where you are prompted to check for the Pre-requisites.
– On the Invoice Header Setup page click on Advanced.
– Select the Invoice template and then click on Previous.
– Click on Next.
The invoice that is created will be based on the selection made on the Invoice header advanced options page. Refer to the attached screenshots for reference.