How to create a timesheet row level user defined field?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
To create a timesheet row level user defined field, follow the steps given below:
- Log into Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Select the Administration tab from the top menu bar.
- Select User Defined Fields from the left pane, under the Timesheet Setup category.
- In the User Defined Fields page for the Timesheet category, there are three classifications: Entire Timesheet, Timesheet (Row Level) and Timesheet (Hour Level).
- Click the Edit button next to < Unused > under the Timesheet (Row Level) class.
- Give a name to the user defined field.
- Click on the drop down next to the Type field to select the type of the user defined field.
- Select the on of the following choices: Date, Drop-Down, Number & Text based on how the information need to be captured.
- Click on the drop down next to Position to select the positioning of the user defined field.
- The selection of this field can be made mandatory by putting a check mark next to Required.
- The Enabled option needs to have a check mark for the user defined field to be enabled.
- Putting a check mark next to Hidden will mean that the user defined field will not be visible to the users.
- The Add, Update, Delete, Disable options can be used for editing the options in the drop-down type user defined field.
- Click Save.