Unable to print the data of one specific user in reports
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
User is running the Time Off Details report in the Replicon Web TimeSheet using Internet Explorer. After running the report when a printout is taken of the same report using Internet Explorer the data of one of the user's does not get printed. However the data of the same user gets printed after running the same report in the Firefox web browser and taking a printout using Firefox.
Clear the browser cache and cookies in the Internet Explorer or reset the browser to its defaults. Then add Web TimeSheet URL to the Compatibility View settings. To perform these actions, follow the steps given below:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
- Click on Internet Options in the drop down window.
- In the Internet Options window click on the Delete button in the Browsing History section in the General Tab.
- Put a check mark next to Preserve Favorites Website Data, Temporary Internet files, Cookies and History.
- Click on Delete.
- Click on the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window.
- Click on the Reset button in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings section.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window make sure that Delete Personal Settings is unchecked.
- Then click on Reset.
- Then click on OK.
- After which you will need to close Internet Explorer and reopen it again.
- Then log into Web TimeSheet.
- Click on Tools again at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
- Click on Compatibility View Settings.
- In the Compatibility View Settings window you will find the Replicon website displayed in the Add this website field.
- Click on Add and then click on Close.