Unable to view the hours recorded against a specific project in reports
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Web TimeSheet administrator is unable to view the time entered against projects upon running the Detailed(Task-User) report.
The solution for this issue is to have the Entry Date or the TimeSheet Period columns selected in the Settings of the Detailed(Task-User) report. In order to do this you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as an Administrator.
- Click on the Reports icon.
- Then click on Detailed(Task-User) report in the Project Reports section.
- Click on Settings in the report.
- Put a check mark next to Entry Date in the General section in the Columns tab to get the data depending upon the entry date.
- To get the data according to the timesheet period you will need to put a put a check mark next to Timesheet Period in the Timesheet section in the Columns tab.
- Then click on Save.