User wants to run a report that pulls up all the timesheets that are in the not submitted state irrespective of whether the timesheets have data in them or not. As well as the user does not want all the data in the timesheet to appear except the username, approval status and timesheet period.
A report that meets all the above requirements is the Status report. In order to run this report follow these steps:
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as an Administrator or as an user who has the permissions to run reports.
- Click on the Reports icon.
- Then click on Status report in the Time Reports section.
- Click on Settings. In the Timesheet section put a check mark next to Timesheet Period and Approval Status, similarly put a check mark next to User Name in the User section.
- Click on Save or click on Save & Run report.