How to reset Internet Explorer settings?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
If the problem is caused by damaged or incompatible Internet Explorer settings or add-ons, you can usually resolve the problem by resetting Internet Explorer settings.
To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, follow these steps:
- Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
- If you use Windows XP, click Start, and then click Run. Type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:inetcpl.cpl.
- If you use Windows Vista, click Start button. Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:inetcpl.cpl. The Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Start Internet Explorer again.