How to report on users time data with date, user name, activity, hours and comments?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Setting up a report that displays the following information:
The timesheet detail report can be set up and run in order to display the information mentioned above. To do this follow these steps:
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as the Administrator.
- Click on the Reports icon.
- Then in the Time Reports click on Timesheet Detail report.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Put a check mark next to Comments and and Entry date in the General section.
- In the Activity section put a check mark next to Activity Name.
- Scroll down to the User section and put a check mark next to Username.
- Then click on the Column Order tab to arrange the columns according to your needs. You will be able to do this by selecting the name of the column and using the arrows to move the columns.
- Click on Save & Run Report.