How to prevent disabled users to list in the activity assignment section?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
There are lots of disabled users in my instance. When I have to assign an activity to users, even the names of the disabled users appear in the list.
Currently, there is no option in Web TimeSheet to restrict the disabled users from listing in the activity assignment section however, follow the steps given below as a workaround to this requirement:
- Log into Web TimeSheet with administrative privileges.
- Click on the Administration icon on the top left of the browser.
- Select Users from the left pane, under the Users/Departments category.
- From the Display drop-down list in the Users page, select Enabled.
- Select multiple users by holding down the Ctrl key on the keyboard.
- Click the Edit button at the bottom.
- In the Edit Users page, put a checkmark beside the new activity name.
- Click Save.