Is it possible to search historical timesheets of users using their additional department?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
One of the users in the application was assigned an additional department. After this when the Web TimeSheet administrator tries to search for the timesheets in historical timesheets by selecting the additional department, the timesheets are not displayed.
In order to resolve this issue the timesheets that were generated for this user before the additional department was added needs to be deleted and regenerated. In order to this follow these steps:
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Click on the Administration icon.
- Then click on Historical TimeSheets in the Shortcuts menu.
- Using the User, Timesheet Period, Department and Approval Status search for the timesheet(s).
- Select the timesheet(s) by putting a check mark next to them.
- Click on Delete to delete the timesheets.
- Log in as the user and regenerate the timesheets.