How to allow a user to add or edit team members of a project?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
To grant the ability for a user to add or edit team members of a project in Web TimeSheet but not to have any other privileges in the application, follow the steps given below:
- Login with administrative privileges.
- Select Permissions from the left pane, under the Users/Departments category.
- Click the Add button at the bottom.
- Give a name and description and verify if the enabled option is checked.
- Expand the Projects category.
- Put a checkmark beside View and Edit for All projects and Assignments / Team.
- Click Save.
- Assign the newly created permission to user(s) who will add/edit users from projects.
Note: By default the options for Project Leaders Projects View and Assignments Team's View and Edit options are checked automatically.