Report filters are grayed out
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
While trying to access Reports in Web TimeSheet in Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox Web Browsers report filters look grayed out
User profile corruption, Other users will be able to run the same report. When you create a new user based on the same user will also be able to run the report.
- Method 1:
Check the box next to Auto-generate reports in the System Preferences and run the report. The users will be able to run the report.
- Method 2:
Enabling and disabling the Auto-generate reports option and running the report multiple times will allow the users to run the report.
- Log into the Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Select Administration on top menu bar.
- Select System Preferences from the left pane, under the System tab.
- Scroll down to the Reports Section and check the box next to Auto-generate report.
- Click Save.
- Log in as the user and run the report.
- Log in as the administrator again.
- Repeat the steps 1 – 6 again, for about 3 – 4 times.
The user will now be able to run the report even when the Auto-generate report is turned off.