How to mass edit all the tasks/sub-tasks assignment?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
- Select all the projects that needs to be changed
- Click the Tasks button. The Choose Tasks page is displayed.
- Find the tasks you wish to edit.
- To find tasks, click + (expand) or – (collapse) or Expand All/Collapse All, or filter the tasks.
- To ensure acceptable mass edit performance, the <All> tasks filter option will disappear if you have selected projects that include a total of more than 2500 tasks.
- Select the check box next to each task you want to modify.
- Click a task's underlined name if you need more information about it.
- Click the >> button to move the selected tasks to the list of Tasks to Edit.
- Click Continue.
- The Edit Multiple Tasks page is displayed.
- Edit the tasks, as desired.
- Add to task assignments: Adds the new assignments to the existing task assignments (does not affect the existing assignments)
- Replace task assignments: Replaces the existing task assignments with the new assignments (overwrites all existing assignments for the selected tasks)