How to add a new Report to Web TimeSheet?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Open the Add New Report page:
- Select Reports from the top menu.
- Select Setup > Add Report from the side menu.
Complete the Basic Information section:
- Enter a Name (and description, if desired) for the report in the Report Name and Description fields.
- In the Folder list, choose the folder where you want the new report to be saved.
Complete the Report Access Level section by choosing one of the following options,
- Public Report: The report will be available to all users who have the report enabled in their permissions. If you select this option, enable the check box next to each permission profile you want the report to be accessible to. To make the report available within all of the permission profiles, select Select All.
- Private Report: Report will only be available to the user who created it. The Private Report option only displays if the user has Add/Delete Private Reports permission. You can only specify whether a report is public or private when first creating the report. You cannot change this setting after the report is created unless you save the report under a new name.
- From the Template to Base Report On section, select a template.
- Editing the report settings determine what data is included in the report and how it is displayed. Most of these settings can be edited after the report is added.
- Click on Save and the new report is added to the folder you selected.