In Web Resource you can copy an existing project to create a new project with the same (or similar) project attributes. The steps listed below explains how this can be done.
- Log into Web Resource as an Administrator or a Project Leader.
- In the top menu click on Projects.
- Select Copy Project from the drop down list menu.
- In the Copy from Existing Project page locate the Copy from field
- Select the project you want to copy from, in the drop down menu.
- In the New Project Name field, enter a unique name for the new project.
- Check mark the Enabled check box to make the New Project available for resource management.
- When done, Click the Save button or click Save & Add More button to save the project and begin copying another project.
- If you want to abort copying the project, select the Cancel button.
- After the Save button is clicked, the project will be copied and the Edit Project page appears.
- The Edit Project page allows you to edit all the settings for the new project, including Calendar information, Tasks, Task Assignments, and Project Team.
The project leader will not be copied to a new project; you will have to select the new project's project leader, as required.