How to make a private report public
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
To make a private report public, follow these steps given below:
- Login to Web TimeSheet.
- Click on Reports Tab.
- From the left side menu select the report you wish to make public.
- In the report click on Save As.
- Specify a name for this new report.
- Specify the folder where this new report should be placed.
- Put a check mark in the check box beside Public.
- Choose the permissions which should have access to this report.
- Click Save.
Web TimeSheet reports do not have any option to directly convert an existing report to Public or Private, it can only be done through the Save As option.