Unable to access Web TimeSheet in Any browser due to Ad-Adware Software
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
User is unable to access Web TimeSheet in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The issue persists even after clearing cache and resetting Internet Explorer.
- DNS was not forced in the Workstation.
- The software Ad-Adware redirects the Web TimeSheet login page to a different URL like google.com, However no information was available in the ETC/Host file
Remove the Software Ad-Adware
- Click on the 'Start Menu'
- Click on 'Run' and Type 'Appwiz.cpl' in the run window.
- Add or Remove programs will be open
- Locate the program named 'Ad-Adware' and click on remove.
- Please click on Restart to complete the UN-installation process. (Please find the attached Screenshot that forces to restart the machine)
Force the DNS
- Click on the Start Menu
- Click on Run and Type ncpa.cpl to open the network connections.
- Right Click on the Local Area Connection and click on Properties.
- Highlight Internet Connection TCP/IP and click on Properties.
- Select the option Use the Following DNS Server Addresses.
- Enter the following DNS Server Address
Primary DNS Server Address: 220.127.116.11
Secondary DNS Server Address: 18.104.22.168
- Click on OK and close the window
- Open Command prompt
- Type the following Command
- ipconfig/Flush DNS
- Then type the next command
- Close all the browsers and re-open Web TimeSheet.