What permission is required to allow user(s) to access the Web TimeSheet on the apple iphone?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The Use Replicon Mobile app option should be enabled in a permission to access the Web TimeSheet on the apple iPhone.
In order to enable users to access Web TimeSheet on an iPhone, follow the below steps:
- Log into Web TimeSheet with administrative privileges.
- Click on the users link from the left menu, under Users/Departments.
- Click on the edit button beside the user name.
- Make a note of the permissions assigned to the user.
- Click on the permissions link from the left menu, under Users/Departments.
- Click on the edit button beside the desired permission name.
- Expand the Integrations section and enable Use Replicon Mobile app by putting a check mark.
- When done, click on the save button at the bottom.
Enabling or disabling an option in a permission, affects all the users who have that permission enabled in their profile.
If you wish not to allow users to access Web TimeSheet via their i-phone, then disable the Use Replicon Mobile app from the permissions assigned to them.