To assign skill levels in Web Resource:
- Log into Web Resource with administrative rights.
- Select Add Skill from the Skills menu at the top. Alternately, you can select List Skills from the Skills menu and then select the Add button.
- Enter a unique name for the new skill in the Skill Name field.
- Enter a name for the first skill level to add to the new skill in the Name field in the Skill Levels section.
- Select the Add button.
- Alternately, if the skill levels for the new skill are the same or similar to an existing skill's levels, you can copy the skill levels from the existing skill. To copy skill levels, select the skill from the Copy Levels From drop down menu and then click the Add button.
- To adjust the order of the skill levels ( if multiple skills are added), use the and buttons. For example, to move the second skill up one placement, select the button to the right of the second skill.
- Select the Save button to save the new skill or select the Save & Add More button if you want to save the skill and begin adding another skill.