Error: Expense Sheet in Web TimeSheet contains no valid rows that can be transferred to QuickBooks
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
- This error message may show up when the the expense sheet contains special or unknown characters in the description of the expenses.
- This may be caused when the description is copied from another application into the expense sheet.
- This error comes up when transferring expense sheets with the filters in QuickBooks Integration Manager set to Not Previously Transferred.
- This happens because there are expense sheets that are previously transferred from Web Timesheet but are deleted for some reason from QuickBooks.
- If the expense sheet is approved, reopen it, edit and remove the special characters from the expense sheet.
- Save and approve the expense sheet. Try transferring the expense sheet to QuickBooks again.
- The system would have already marked them as transferred and throws this error message when it cannot find any other expense sheet in the system for that date range selected.
- To get the expense sheets transferred, set the filter in QuickBooks Integration Manager to All from Not Previously Transferred.
- Then check the QuickBooks Integration file to delete those vendor bills which are duplicated or already paid in the past.