Is it possible to setup a User Defined Field as a filter in a report?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
I have a User Defined Field (UDF) created at the task level. I would like to filter data based on the UDF value in the timesheet detail report.
The UDF can be set as a filter in the report only if the UDF is of type Number or Drop-Down. If the UDF is of type text, it cannot be setup as a filter in the report.
To enable a UDF as a filter in the report follow the steps listed below.
- Log into Web TimeSheet.
- Click on the reports tab in the top menu.
- Click on the timesheet detail report from the left menu or th.
- Click on the settings button.
- Under the Columns tab enable the UDF under Projects/Tasks section, by putting a check mark beside the UDF name.
- Click on the filter tab.
- Enable the UDF filter by putting a check mark beside it.
- Click on Save.
- Select the appropriate filter fields and click on Run Report button.