How to show approvers comments for expense sheets in email notification?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
When an approver approves an expense sheet after verifying it and entering his comments, the email notification (Expense sheet is approved) which sent to the user does not display the approval comments.
This is normal behaviour, and the application is working as designed.
However if you would like to see the approval comments in the notification email follow the steps given below to add the comments option to the notification e-mail.
- Log into Replicon as an Administrator.
- Click on the Administration tab at the top.
- Click on Email Notifications under the Communications section in the side menu.
- Click on the Edit icon beside the Expense is approved email notification.
- In the body of the email notification add $COMMENT and save it.