Error while integrating Time and Time Off from Web Resource to Web TimeSheet.
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
In Web Resource, when you click on Time and Time Off tab under Web TimeSheet integration, it throws up the following error message even though Can View All System Data enabled under Integration in the user’s permission.
Unable to establish connection to RepliConnect API. Please adjust the System Preferences Connection String, or contact Replicon Support for assistance.
The original Web Resource integration set up is corrupted and has to be rebuilt.
- Log into Web Resource with Admin rights
- Click on Administration tab in the top menu.
- Click on System Preferences in the drop down menu.
- Remove the Web TimeSheet URL/Link from the Web TimeSheet server address field.
- Remove the URL/Link RepliConnect API Connection String field.
- Click on Save button at the bottom and log out.
- Log into Web TimeSheet with Admin rights.
- Click on the Integration tab in the top menu.
- Click on Integration Setup under Setup in the side menu.
- Web Resource should be listed under Application name of Integration Setup.
- Delete Web Resource by clicking on the red x mark beside Web Resource.
- Log into Web Resource with Admin rights.
- Click on Administration tab and go into System Preferences in the drop down menu.
- Enter Web TimeSheet server address in the empty field.
- Generate RepliConnect API string, by clicking on the Generate button beside the field.
- Click on Save.