Is it possible to separate/remove the currency symbol from an expense report?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
The available settings in Replicon does not allow you to separate the currency symbol from the value in any report. However, we could follow any one of the available 2 workarounds to achieve this.
The first one is useful if you are exporting the report from Replicon to MS Excel and the other involves using a custom column in the report.
When exporting the report to Excel:
- Log into Replicon.
- Click on your name, located at the top right hand corner of the page.
- In the drop down list, click on Settings.
- Enable Separate Currency and Amount in Excel Export by putting a check mark beside it.
- Export the expense report to Excel.
- Manually remove the column containing the currency symbol.
Using a custom column:
- Log into Replicon with administrative privileges.
- Click on the Reports tab in the top menu.
- Click on Expense Details located under Expense Reports section in the left menu.
- Click on the Settings button and scroll down to the Custom Columns section.
- Click on the Add button and type in a name for the column.
In the drop down select the field for which the currency name is not required and then create the formula as NumberToText(Field_Name).
For eg: If the field name is Reimbursement Amt then the formula in the text box would be : NumberToText(Reimbursement Amt).
- In the columns section uncheck the field name which is used in the formula.
Click on Save and Run report.