MS Project Integration: Re-publishing Assignments to MS Project 2003
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
Transferring user and timesheet to MS Project from Web Timesheet.
- It is recommended to transfer the user first from Web Timesheet to MS Project using Web Timesheet Integration Manager for MS Project.
- Once the user is transferred, timesheet can be easily transferred to MS Project.
- Once the timesheet is transferred, it will not reflect under assignments.
It is necessary to re-publish the assignments to take effect the time transferred.
- In the MS Project – go to – collaborate
- Click on Publish.
- Under drop down list, select Republish Assignments.
- Now the time transferred from Web Timesheet will appear under Resources and Assignments.
Please refer the attached screenshot.