How do I set up employee time off policies?
Find resources designed to help you get the most from Replicon
There are two main steps to setting up time off policies in your system:
Step 1: Define policy settings for each time off type your organization uses at the system level
The system-level policies will be assigned to all new users (or "Allowed") by default. Therefore, define your most common settings in these policies so you'll have fewer customizations to make to individual user profiles later.
- Select Administration from the top menu, and then select Time Off Setup > Time Off Types from the side menu.
- Select Add to create a new time off type, or click the to edit an existing type.
- Enter the time off type's default settings, and click Save.
Step 2: Add new users, and customize their time off types in user profiles
- Select Administration from the top menu, and then select Shortcuts > Users from the side menu.
- Select Add.
- Select the Time Off tab.
- Uncheck the Allowed check box for any time off types that you don't want that employee to use.
- Customize the user's Allowed policies, as required, and click Save.
For information on how to set up policy settings (such as accruals, balance resets, prorating, etc), refer to Defining Time Off Types in Replicon's online help.
For general information on how to configure time off for users, refer to Setting up Time Off – Overview in the online help.