We are looking for energetic, talented computer science or software engineering students who thrive on high expectations. Our mission is simple – we want to see you exceed your goals and be recognized for hard work. We’re proud of our pay-for-performance, no-politics, rapidly growing environment that helps our team succeed and prosper.
As an Intern on our Web Services team, you will gain exposure to the basics of building cloud-based software in a dynamic, continuous deployment environment. You will work within our core web services engineering team on one or more projects that contribute both to our product and your learning goals. You may get involved in developing automated tests, exploring ways to break our code, learning all the nuances it takes to produce high-quality software that our users love and meets the high standards they have come to expect from Replicon. You could also get involved in working throughout the stack, building new features and functionality and shaping the face of our web solutions, directly contributing to the next release of Replicon.
Replicon’s web services team is fast-paced, fun and results driven. The more you prove your ability to deliver real solutions to problems with a positive attitude, the more flexibility and freedom you will have to write software the way you want.
- A top-notch enterprise application hosting clients across the globe
- Agile methodology, weekly sprints, TDD approach all the time, continuous integration and delivery on all software modules
- Some hard problems for you to help us solve
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies when you can prove you're a top performer
- Exceptional coding abilities and intuition about algorithms, systems, data and software craftsmanship
- Problem solving nature of taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- A need to find answers – you will dig until you find one and won’t get flustered in the process
- Proactive mindset