We are expanding our SaaS solution based on market needs and are looking for a Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for understanding the requirements of pay rules from the product manager, conducting the technical feasibility & preparing a scalable design, and implementing them. The activities you will be responsible for include many phases of the software development life cycle including technical research, requirements gathering & analysis, high-level and technical design, implementation of the solutions, unit testing, debugging, and sustenance. You will have to continuously adopt the latest cloud and open-source technologies and scale the solutions.
We are looking for driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven technical record and have worked in a similar role previously and are ready to build a long-term career opportunity within our company. The more you prove your ability to deliver real solutions to problems with a positive attitude, the more flexibility and freedom you will have to write software the way you want. Being able to write long resumes does not impress us; being able to write good software impresses us (it’s a lot harder).
· Work with the product manager to understand the business workflows/requirements, identify needs/gaps, and propose relevant technical solutions.
· Design, implement, and tune changes to the product that work within the time-tracking / project management environment.
· Be understanding and sensitive to customer requirements so as to be able to offer alternative solutions.
· Keep pace with the product releases.
· Work within Replicon’s software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
· Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks.
· Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills.
· Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
· 3+ Yrs years of software development experience (Core: Python v2.7,)
· Should have deep knowledge of the Agile development process & should be able to play the role of a Scrum Master/team lead.
· TDD techniques
· Good to Have: Tools experience of Jira, Git
· Good to Have: SQL Queries working knowledge.
· See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it.
· Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives.
· Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your solution is rock solid & scalable.
· Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference.
· See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems.