At Replicon, we build simple, easy and clever ways for employees and companies to manage time. We have been in Canada for over 20 years and the Silicon Valley for almost 10 years, supporting thousands of customers and millions of users on a day to day basis. We are proud of the number of Repliconians who have celebrated 5, 10, 15, and 20 year anniversaries with us! We want to find more team members that want to learn and grow with us - including you.
Replicon is looking for Product/Program Managers to help advance Time Core, Time Intelligence, Time & Attendance, Workforce Management, Professional Services Automation, Integrations and Global Compliance solutions. You will play a key role in defining and delivering the solutions that provide seamless time capture and management solutions for multiple purposes in an organization such as employee pay, job costing and customer billings. If you are passionate about building a solution that makes a global impact and enjoy solving complex problems, we would love to hear from you.
The Product/Program Managers work very closely UI designers, engineering teams, technical leads/architects, customer facing teams and key customers identifying and defining market requirements to be delivered as features or capabilities in continuous product releases. The role involves gathering requirements directly from existing and potential customers, integrating those requirements with planned and other future roadmap initiatives, writing feature requirements documents, creating and maintaining feature backlogs and ensuring the successful launch of features.
- Serve as the product and domain expert and evangelist for respective area of ownership
- Work closely with senior management to execute on the product strategy and prioritized product roadmap for targeted business segments
- Own and execute collection, description, analysis, synthesis and prioritization of new product functionality, providing recommended action to management within the confines of product management process
- Work closely with the engineering teams and other PMs helping scope, plan, and execute on planned product commitments, new product capabilities and services
- Analyze and manage key performance metrics for usability, performance, reliability, and scalability - continually looking for opportunities
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to review and get back feedback on requirements, designs and finished features
- Demonstrate product features, business challenges and solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create functional specification documents containing detailed use cases for internal and external consumption as well as work with other product managers and architects to finalize feature designs and reviews.
- Support the process of translating functional requirements to user stories for use in Agile development.
- 5 to 10 years of industry experience in Product or Program management, with at least 3 years working on a Cloud or SaaS enterprise business application
- Candidates with 3-5 years of experience in enterprise Cloud/SaaS solution implementation or Solution Engineering or Customer Success Management or implementation Project/Program management experience would be strongly considered
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Understand the importance of listening to customers, understanding what they are trying to do, and translating that into product capabilities
- Proven track record of delivering product capabilities from concept through iterative cycles of requirements, design, and implementation to successful release to end-users
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to work with/influence cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, UX, Engineering, QA, Customer Success, and Support)
- Agility and bias toward action with ruthless prioritization and accountability for results
- Deep knowledge of application design principles and experience applying them to build complex software applications
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills with high attention to detail (sweat the small stuff)