We are expanding our SaaS solution based on market needs and are looking for a Senior Software Developer / Scrum Master to play a major role in our COMP team. As a Senior Software Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for Understanding the requirements of pay rules from the product manager, conduct the technical feasibility & prepare a scalable design, implement them. The activities you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements gathering & analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of the solutions, unit testing, debugging, and sustenance. You will have to continuously adopt the latest cloud & open source technologies and scale the solutions.
We are looking for driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven technical record and have worked in a similar role previously and ready to build a long term career opportunity within our company. The more you prove your ability to deliver real solutions to problems with a positive attitude, the more flexibility and freedom you will have to write software the way you want. Being able to write long resumes does not impress us; being able to write good software impresses us (it’s a lot harder).
About COMPLIANCE Team:
Compliance (COMP) team is part of the R&D organization of Replicon, developing compliance rules (pay rules) as per the labor regulations across the globe. Compliance rules involve complex algorithm processing and number crunching.
- Work with the product manager to understand the business workflows / Requirements, identify needs/gaps and propose the relevant technical solutions
- Design, implement, and tune changes to the product that work within the time-tracking / project management environment
- Be understanding and sensitive to customer requirements so as to be able to offer alternative solutions
- Keep in pace with the product releases
- Work within Replicon’s software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 6+ years of software development experience (Core: Python v2.7, C#.net)
- Should have deep knowledge of Agile development process & should be able to play the role of a Scrum Master/team lead
- TDD techniques
- Good to Have: Tools experience of Jira, Git
- Good to Have: SQL Queries working knowledge
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your solution is rock solid & scalable
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
- See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems