REDWOOD CITY, California – April 26, 2016 – Replicon, the leading provider of time asset management soluti…
Calgary, Alberta, Canada – (April 20, 2005) – Replicon Inc., the market’s leading provider of time tracking software, has announced the release of Web TimeSheet 6.1. With the release of version 6.1, Replicon again leads the market in delivering web-based time and billing software, unmatched in its ease of use, key functionality, and affordability.
New features of Web TimeSheet 6.1 include:
Flexible, Multi-client Billing/Invoicing
- Set up projects with multiple clients
- Allocate project costs on a percentage basis, or assign the same project to many clients
- Eliminates the need to create similar projects with unique names for every client
Employee Time Off Requests
- Employees can submit time off requests online
- Managers can approve or reject time off requests prior to the requested time off date
- This feature helps you optimize your resources by knowing who’s available and who’s away, and assists your payroll department in tracking time off
Reports in PDF Format
- Create, save, and print reports as PDFs for easier file sharing
- Switch between Web TimeSheet’s 'Classic Blue' or the new 'Titanium' theme.
- Replace the Web TimeSheet logo with your corporate logo.
Visit Replicon’s website (https://www.replicon.com) for a complete list of features and benefits of Web TimeSheet 6.1. Download the latest release of Web TimeSheet for a free, no-obligation 14-day trial. Replicon’s Web TimeSheet is now used by over 1.1 million users in 52 countries.
Replicon’s products are available for purchase and easy download at Replicon’s web site at https://www.replicon.com.