REDWOOD CITY, California – April 26, 2016 – Replicon, the leading provider of time asset management soluti…
Redwood City, Calif., May 8, 2014 – Replicon, the leading provider of cloud-based time tracking software, announced it has launched the Replicon CRM Connector for Salesforce on Salesforce1 AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners, and employees in a whole new way.
For years, Replicon’s time tracking solutions for client billing have empowered professional services organizations to automate project billing, track and analyze profitability by project and client, increase utilization and, now, integrate with Salesforce. By combining project tracking data from Replicon with sales data from Salesforce, organizations can establish a unified end-to-end process from sales quote to project completion, and foster better collaboration between the sales and services teams. The integration provides the services team with greater visibility into the deal pipeline so they can better plan for resources before closing the deal, price projects more accurately, improve forecasting and financial planning precision, and streamline communication between stakeholders.
Built on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the new social, mobile, and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service, and marketing apps, the Replicon CRM Connector for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “Replicon helps professional services organizations efficiently manage time, expenses, and resources to ensure they can deliver successful projects. By integrating data from our leading time-tracking solution with data from Salesforce, we can offer our customers a complete end-to-end solution – from sales quote to project completion,” said Raj Narayanaswamy, co-founder and co-CEO at Replicon. “We’ve seen a lot of demand for this integration from our customers and we’re excited to respond by bringing it to market quickly. This was possible because both Replicon and salesforce.com have designed an open cloud platform that makes it easy to integrate any application.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner program, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Replicon provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile, and Connected Cloud Technologies
Traditionally, there has been a disconnect between the sales team and the professional services team that is responsible for delivering on the services being sold. Project-based services businesses can now easily bridge that gap with the Replicon CRM Connector for Salesforce. By enabling a seamless exchange of information between the sales and services teams, the Replicon CRM Connector for Salesforce helps professional services organizations:
- Plan for resources before closing the deal ― Projects in the pipeline are auto-created in Replicon from Salesforce before the deal closes. This means that the project managers can start adding resources to ensure that the right staff is locked-in, and that resource planning across the organization is optimized.
- Price projects more accurately ― With more time to build the team and plan the project tasks, project managers can create more accurate project cost estimates that lead to better pricing and bidding. This helps to ensure good margins, sets the right expectations with prospects, and helps avoid cost overruns due to underestimated project scope.
- Improve forecasting precision ― More accurate forecasting of the sales pipeline will help both sales and professional services teams to manage their organizations more effectively so they can react faster to changing dynamics.
- Improve overall financial planning processes ― By enabling early insight into the deal pipeline, organizations can better account for overall project costs and revenues.
- Streamline the process ― Automating the hand-off between sales and professional services eliminates unnecessary administrative tasks and ensures better communication and accuracy between the two teams.
Product Key Features
The Replicon CRM Connector for Salesforce automatically creates the Replicon Project and Client for late stage Salesforce opportunities, providing greater visibility into the sales pipeline and enabling the services teams to get a head start on project planning while the deal is still in process. Services teams can then use Replicon for more efficient resource allocation, proper planning and scoping of projects, and accurate forecasting and budgeting.
- Replicon CRM Connector for Salesforce1 AppExchange
- Connect with Replicon on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter