Replicon Introduces Web TimeSheet Expert 3.3
November 6, 2000, Calgary, Canada – a leading global provider of web-based solutions to optimize workforce productivity, announced today the release of Web TimeSheet Expert 3.3.
“With the new features and added functionality we have included in version 3.3 of Web TimeSheet Expert, time and expense reporting has never been easier,” said John Eddy, Chief Executive Officer of Replicon. “After only a few weeks of using Web TimeSheet, organizations are seeing the benefits of implementing our application including better resource utilization, fewer errors, shortened billing-cycles, and meaningful cost reductions.”
Key features include:
- Usability improvements that make Web TimeSheet Expert even easier to use for employees company wide.
- Quicker installation with icon-based navigation to provide pain-free setup.
- An enhanced sample database to simplify the evaluation process while allowing a more thorough review.
- Additional report features to enable users to see information the way they want it.
- Replicon’s Web TimeSheet solutions are solving complex workforce challenges for organizations that range from small businesses to Fortune 500 leaders including AT&T Wireless, Lucent Technologies, Charles Schwab and Clarica Life Insurance.
Replicon has over 300 customers and 200,000 licensed users in 25 countries around the world.