REDWOOD CITY, California – April 26, 2016 – Replicon, the leading provider of time asset management soluti…
March 6, 2000 Calgary, Canada – Replicon, Inc., the global leader in web-based enterprise applications, today launched their improved Web TimeSheet 3.1, it’s more intuitive and has improved performance. Web TimeSheet 3.1 is in more sync with an organization’s workflow! Improved features include:
- new detailed tutorials
- enhanced project management workflow
- TimeKeeper function available
- ‘units’ have been replaced with ‘clients’ and ‘departments’
- improved performance with task favorites screen
- now users may access their own timesheet reports, anytime!
- Web TimeSheet 3.1 follows on the heals of Web TimeSheet 3.0, is the next generation timesheet management application built to scale to more than 100,000 users.
The Timesheet Solution
Web TimeSheet is the leading web-based timesheet and expense report solution for the entire organization. Global 2000 companies and smaller firms are experiencing quick ROI with Web TimeSheet! Web TimeSheet leverages a corporation’s intranet to automate timesheet and expense report workflow. Web TimeSheet is critical in improving productivity and efficiency across the board. With Web TimeSheet, an organization can track time, attendance, and expense, eliminate data re-entry, reduce billing time, manage project progress, allow multi-level approvals, send automatic e-mail reminders, and generate customer reports.
About Web TimeSheet
Web TimeSheet is a fully web-based time and expense management solution designed to streamline payroll tracking, project management, and client billing processes. Since Web TimeSheet runs on the corporate intranet it leverages investments in existing technologies and allows users secure access anywhere, anytime. Flexible report capabilities give Project Leaders, Payroll Managers, CFOs and CIOs instant access to relevant information for planning and decision-making.