Many companies are having a wake-up call around how to attain agility and flexibility and they’re turning to the workforce as a driver for change. It is a fact of modern business that those who can’t change tactics on a dime will miss market opportunities. Entire companies, not just single departments, must move at a moment’s notice. Such agility requires consideration of the systems and processes within the entire organization.
The workforce is the largest set of moving parts—people—within any organization. The ability to manage people and their time, which is the most important enterprise asset, is a key step in becoming agile.
An Aberdeen Group research report entitled Total Workforce Management 2013: The State of Time and Attendance highlights five key components for workforce agility in the modern enterprise:
1. Using technology to manage time and attendance enables organizations to understand employee productivity, allocate resources and costs to the right projects and integrate the functional processes of payroll, client billing and resource planning.
2. Standardizing workforce management processes ensures that processes are as efficient and effective, and support the transparency needed for automation, integration and self-service data.
3. Integrating workforce data with analytics lets businesses gain greater control over all sectors of their business—from labor spend to ROI on talent. Leaders understand the impact of their decisions on the workforce, and on the overall health of the company.
4. Automation enables standardized processes and integrations to function together seamlessly, enabling companies to address the gamut of workforce issues in a single workflow.
5. Self-service data allows managers and workers to access data at any time, freeing up HR from being a middleman and improving accuracy over manual timesheet- and data-entry methods.
Replicon, the global leader in cloud time tracking applications, helps more than 2,500 companies worldwide manage their time and attendance on a standardized, integrated platform. Replicon users optimize workforce productivity, transparency and compliance, as well as make better decisions using integrated analytics.
“Replicon is the ultimate solution for the agile, flexible business of today,” said Keri Brooke of Replicon. “In a single platform, companies use Replicon’s cloud-based, easy-to-implement tools to monitor and harness their most important resource—people. We provide precisely the standardization, integration, automation and communication that companies demand.”
Replicon’s award-winning, hassle-free time tracking and workforce management solutions can be implemented whenever and wherever required, adding a new dimension to the mobile, modern workplace.
Original Source: PRWeb