May 15, 2001, Calgary, Canada – Replicon Inc., a leading global provider of web-based workforce optimization solutions, announced today the appointment of its new Board of Directors.
With years of combined experience in strategic business development, financing, partnership management and revenue generation in the international marketplace, Replicon's influential and well known Board is a significant asset in maintaining the phenomenal growth of the last several years. Board members include:
- Rod Charko: Investment Manager, BDC Venture Capital.
- Ben Dulley: Chief Executive Officer, PreferSoft Inc.
- John Eddy: Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Eddy brings over 30 years of experience in information technology and software to Replicon.
- Peter Kinash: Chief Financial Officer, Wi-Lan Inc.
- F. Maury Parsons: Executive-in-Residence, Banff School of Management, the Alberta Executive MBA Program, and the University of Calgary's Faculty of Management.
- Raj Narayanaswamy: President and co-founder with more than 15 years of software development and senior management experience.
- Bradley E. Zumwalt: Mr. Zumwalt divides his time between Zinc Ventures and Social Venture Partners-Calgary. Former President and CEO, EyeWire Inc.
"Replicon prides itself in its active Board of Directors, all of whom have proven track records of managing and growing successful companies." said John Eddy, Chief Executive Officer of Replicon. "The knowledge and experience the Board brings to Replicon ensures that we will continue our aggressive growth. We look forward to working with the Board and building upon our phenomenal growth".