REDWOOD CITY, California – April 26, 2016 – Replicon, the leading provider of time asset management soluti…
Redwood City, California – September 15, 2015 – Replicon, the leading provider of time asset management solutions, today announced that it will deliver iOS-based business applications. Replicon has also unveiled a new mobile application in the App Store, which helps businesses of all sizes book time off, approve timesheets, time off requests and expenses, and transfer data to payroll for instant processing.
Apple has continued to accelerate its work with business software and solution providers, which include Replicon. Replicon’s team of iOS developers have been working to develop solutions from deployment to management, which will continue to transform the way that people work.
As a result of the collaboration, iOS users will have:
- Time and attendance tools to clock in and out of work – even when the mobile device is offline
- GPS-location tracking and photo capture to detect and identify employees when they walk in and out of work locations for accurate calculation and time tracking
- Access to time off bookings, schedules, wage and hour compliance rules and employee gross pay
- Real time tracking of time and expenses to project for visibility against project budgets
- The ability to instantly access and approve employee’s timesheets, time off and expenses and keep track of labor costs
- Visibility into a team’s shift schedules to ensure full team coverage throughout the day
“Apple’s strong position in enterprise mobility aligns with our mobile-first strategy and goals to develop an ecosystem that continues to transform the way that people interact with their customers, partners and peers,” said Raj Narayanaswamy, co-founder and co-CEO at Replicon. “Our emphasis on delivering iOS-based business applications will give customers the tools to capture, manage and optimize how they spend their time, to drive significant value to the organization.”
For more information on the Replicon mobile application, visit: