Making sense of time tracking products
- When checking out time tracking solutions customers usually look for Ease of use – An intuitive interface that’s easy to get started with and use
- Flexibility – A highly configurable and powerful system that meets the demands of any organization without too much customization
- Scalability – Ability to integrate with the other systems like payroll/HR and grow along with organization.
However, more often than not they have to be satisfied with a system that barely meets one or two of these requirements.
- Usually customers get systems that are just about easy to use and configurable but cannot be easily integrated with existing systems in organizations. Typical examples would be, systems from small players in the time tracking space.
- On the other hand there are systems that can easily integrate with existing systems and while easy to use, they are not configurable. Examples of such systems would be those from payroll/HR vendors
- And finally there are systems that are not very easy to use. Examples are in-house systems that are built from scratch without any expertise in the time tracking domain.
Here’s how the complex triangle can be simplified
Replicon has a complete suite of products for the time tracking needs of large and small organizations backed by the Replicon promise of hassle-free.
Ease of Usage:
Replicon has a smart interface design built using Web2.0. It makes the user screens intuitive and streamlined for time tracking and related tasks. This is a critical factor since companies do not want their employees spending too much time in filling/approving/reviewing timesheets. And these products are delivered over the cloud, which makes them available anywhere, anytime.. all one needs is access to internet.
Replicon’s solutions are highly configurable and they can be adapted to meet your business processes without the need for expensive custom programming. Custom programming which is common to non-cloud software not only prolongs the implementation and but also delays upgrades/maintenance. With Replicon, the upgrades/maintenance is automatic and taken care of without any downtime.
Replicon’s time tracking solutions are able to integrate with other customer systems easily. RepliConnect Web Services provide comprehensive and flexible access to your data, allowing you to integrate with any other product seamlessly. It also provides a seamless path to take care of complexities of growing organizations.
Other winning factors include –
- Superior customer support that is part of the package. Customer complaints are attended to, and resolved immediately.
- Complete transparency in uptime. Replicon provides 99.5% uptime commitment so you can be confident that your system will be secure and available when you need it.
- SSAE 16 compliance which means customer data top-notch security.
Not surprisingly, Replicon is the world leader in cloud-based timesheet software with more than 15 years of expertise in the time tracking space, 1.5 million users from 2,500 companies in about 80+ countries.