Why is the ‘External User’ name not found in the ‘Client/External Approver’ drop-down in a project?
Client/External Approver drop-down displays all the external users except the one created recently.
This is most likely Client Approver permission wouldn’t be enabled in the external user’s profile.
Enable Client Approver permission in the external user’s profile. To enable Client Approver permission for the External User, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to Web TimeSheet as the administrator.
- Click on Administration tab from the top menu.
- Click on Users under Shortcuts from the side menu.
- Click on External Users tab.
- Select the client name to which the user is associated with from the left side pane.
- Edit the user’s profile.
- Select Client Approver option permissions under Access tab.
- Click Save.